Learn Next JS from industry experts using modern best practices. The only Next JS tutorial + projects course you need to learn Next JS, build enterprise-level React applications (like a Netlifx clone!) from scratch and get hired as a Next.js Developer in 2023. Go from Zero To Next.js Mastery.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Build REAL enterprise-level NextJS applications and deploy them to production
- Learn the latest features and tools in the NextJS ecosystem including SWR (React Hooks), Hasura, Serverless Functions, Vercel, Framer Motion + more
- Using GraphQL as a NextJS Developer
- Set up authentication and user accounts (including password-less login!)
- Learn about SEO and how to use NextJS to have your applications rank on Google
- Learn to lead Next JS projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large-scale applications like a Senior Developer
- Learn different rendering techniques: static site generation, server-side rendering, incremental static regeneration, hydration, etc.
- Become a top 10% NextJS Developer
- Use Airtable (which is exploding in popularity) to build full-stack applications
- Master the latest ecosystem of a NextJS Developer from scratch
This Next.js course is focused on efficiency. So you never have to waste your time on confusing, out-of-date, incomplete tutorials anymore.
Instead, we’ll push you beyond the basics so that you can build modern, enterprise-level apps using the latest version of Next.js.
And you’ll be learning Next.js in good company.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Active. Thriving. Supportive. Helpful. Friendly. Motivating. Essential.
These are just a few of the words students use to describe the ZTM Discord which is also one of the biggest and most active developer communities on Discord.
Most importantly, you will be learning from industry professionals (Ankita and Andrei) that have actual real-world experience using Next.js as Senior Engineers working for top companies in both Silicon Valley and Toronto. Ankita is also a regular speaker and lecturer at major Next.js and React conferences.
This project-based course will introduce you to the modern toolchain of a Next.js developer in 2023.
Along the way, you will build a massive Netflix Clone application using React Hooks, Hasura (GraphQL), Context API, Airtable, Serverless Functions, Framer Motion, Vercel + more.
This is a full-stack app unlike what you will find in most Next.js tutorials online!
All code is provided step-by-step so even if you don’t like to code alone, you will get access to the full master project code (reminder… building Netflix!) to add to your portfolio.
0 % In Progress